The Delaware Democrats are working to build a team capable of winning consequential elections up and down the ballot in 2024 and beyond. A strong State Party staff foundation is essential to achieving our goals. Read more to learn how you can join our team!
Caucus Director (State House)
The Delaware House Democrats are hiring a Caucus Director to develop, oversee, and execute the Caucus Campaign program in 2024. This candidate will work to meet fundraising goals and implement a strategy to cultivate new donors. A strong candidate will have the skills and knowledge to develop and execute a comprehensive, data-driven program, messaging strategy, and understanding of effective programs to get the votes necessary for the Democrats on our ticket to win on Election Day.
- Oversee and manage call time with legislators
- Identify new prospects for fundraising
- Coordinate fundraising events and other efforts for the House Democrats
- Developing and implementing the 2024 Caucus Campaign Plan
- Collaborating with the Coordinated Campaign, Party Leadership, and Senate Caucus Program
- Recruiting campaign staff for House Democrats
As a small office, the Delaware Democratic Party often seeks enthusiastic, ambitious, and responsible interns to assist in the day-to-day operations at Party Headquarters. Our internship program aims to provide interns with an opportunity to learn internal party operations, including campaign strategy and research, constituent relations, event planning, candidate support, data management, and message development. Interns would work out of State Party Headquarters alongside party staff and would regularly interact with party leaders, public officials, candidates, and local activists.
- Administrative Support - Interns will assist State Party Staff in the day-to-day operations of State Party Headquarters.
- Technology/Data Support - Interns are asked to assist in maintaining State Party databases and other digital resources.
- Policy/Campaign Research - Interns may be tasked with researching potential policies and campaign strategies.
- Fundraising - Interns may be tasked with assisting with the State Party’s fundraising efforts.
- Public Relations - Interns would be a part of the State Party’s outward-facing image, greeting building visitors, fielding constituent phone calls, and engaging voters and candidates.
The Delaware Democratic Party is an equal-opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse staff is at the core of our party’s values, and something we believe necessary for success.